rik-rat corn pile

Monday, March 12, 2012

Saturday was spent outside.

1. On Saturday I met Cody. He's a registered Quarter Horse and was born in Hawaii. Yup, born in Hawaii and sent to Iowa. Mudd didn't know what to make of him at first (just a tiny bark or two) but I figure its best to get the dog used to horses. It lessens the chances of a brutal horse stomping.
2. Another day another fossil. Not to mention a very nice circular stone with a symmetrical hole in the center and flattened on the bottom.....my best guess, Native American bead. But, who knows...it's my rock. Other then that: some horned coral, some dead clams, the center of a geode, and a rock that looks like a bird standing on a stick.

2 comments:

  1. Love horses. Did you get to ride him? Hawaii to Iowa = Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, I think I'd rather be a horse in Hawaii as well. Sandy beaches and lots of flowers. I wish I could have rode cody. He hasn't had a saddle on him in many years.

    ReplyDelete