rik-rat corn pile

Monday, January 13, 2014

Under The Gum Tree, a publication.

Two entries in one day?  Unheard of, Jane.  Well, I recently applied to have my work published in a micro magazine called, Under the Gum Tree.  My work was accepted and the publication looks AMAZING.

Under the Gum Tree is an independent literary arts micro-magazine. Because they strive for authentic connections through vulnerability, they exclusively publish creative non-fiction and visual art.

If any of you guys are interested in checking out the publication (which I suggest you do) (if you write or make art you should apply) go to:



3 comments:

  1. You're a photographer...they accept applications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I will check this out to submit stuff. Was your art the cover?

    ReplyDelete