rik-rat corn pile

Friday, February 28, 2014

MY LOCAL ART GROUP IS AMAZING!

After many years of trials and tribulations, the fine arts group in Oskaloosa, Iowa finally got a home!  I couldn't be prouder.  Each member of the board has worked super hard to make this happen.  An art center...and studios!  STUDIOS!  I can't wait to finally have a studio outside of my home (although I love my in home studio).

We're having a big opening next week.  Even though none of my readers live in Iowa, I just thought I'd share the happy news.  Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. I visited the Torpedo Factory in the DC area last summer - if your space is anything like that, it will be quite exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the torpedo factory is fantastic. We're starting small but the place has two classrooms and EIGHT artist studios. I'm pretty excited, Tom!

      Delete
  2. Hooray! This is exciting, Jane! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, rish. I'm pretty excited...this town needs a lovely art center. FOR THE CHILDREN (and of course, all of humanity)

    ReplyDelete