rik-rat corn pile

Friday, March 22, 2013

Peewee. A Commissioned Dog Drawing.



Meet handsome Peewee. Peewee is a corgi/red heeler mix and a companion to my friends, Lisa and Skyler. L and S recently asked me if I could create a black and white drawing of their little buddy so, of course, I said yes. I've been plotting this drawing out for a few days and finally had the chance to finish it yesterday.  The exciting part is that I have a few more jobs lined up.  It's pretty satisfying to get paid for doing something you love.  Life is good.

8 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm sure L & S will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so confidant and regal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom. I stippled his nose holes since this scan. He's a little more shadowed.

      Delete
  4. awesome!! i might want to commission a drawing of kitty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to draw Kitty. I would draw her like nobody's business.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I love drawing people's pets. Its very relaxing.

      Delete