rik-rat corn pile

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

isn't it funny.

oh, boy.

three month hiatus. I've been busy getting ready for my solo show at the Silverwood Gallery in St. Anthony, Minnesota.


I'll be straightforward with you guys. My head hasn't been on straight for the last couple months. I got engaged, I've been going crazy trying to afford framing, I've been working on a new website (which will be open and ready for business pretty damn soon), my family has been in town, I've been sick. It's insane. I'm surprised I'm not more tired than I am.  But enough of that.

I'm feeling optimistic.

3 comments:

  1. sorry for the woes, happy for the good news! Best wishes, and tighten your neck bolts - it will all be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neck bolts tightened. Frankenstein mode activated!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic show! Just stumbled upon it on Monday while running around the park. Please make some prints! ❤️

    ReplyDelete