rik-rat corn pile

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Friend's Family.

Wanna help support my friend's family? I do. Well, follow the links, read this blog and perhaps buy some art.

This page is an art fundraiser to help a family in their time of need. Many people have generously donated work and all proceeds of the sale will go directly to the family. Email me if you have any questions. Read about the family's story here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahgardner/mystory

Here is the link : www.fundraiserwithart.blogspot.com



"Nice Hat." 11 X 14, silkscreen, 2008. $30 + $5 shipping.

Here's the silkscreen I donated. It's available at www.fundraiserwithart.blogspot.com. All donations will get to the family a.s.a.p.

3 comments:

  1. thanks, janey-poo. not my family but family friends! either way, as long as i can sell some work for them that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep sending out the good word. I hope all's going well.

    ReplyDelete