rik-rat corn pile

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fake Beards.

I've been having strange dreams lately.
I was at an art opening. It was late. I was alone.
and I was nervous.
As I wandered through a maze of people i recognized but did not know, I saw abundant nooks and crannies on every wall.
Each nook was occupied by tiny pieces of art. Each crannie held a rat cage inside and I fed the rats crumbs from my pocket. It was plesant and I felt less nervous.
All the men in the gallery had long, beautiful beards made of yarn. A myriad of color on each man's face. Some of the men had monochromatic beards, some had complementary colored beards, some beards were earthtone with a punch of color, some were actual rainbows. They stroked them often.

I was lead out of this dream by a dog licking my hand.

2 comments: