rik-rat corn pile

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Took the Day off Work. This is What I'm doing.

Sometimes a person just needs a day off. Today I am that person. My day so far? Slept till nine, made coffee, took a walk with the dog, turned on some cartoons, and started painting. I am currently painting...and on my fourth cup of coffee.







Sorry for the semi-crappy photos. This was all done with an iPad. Hooray for technology....also, I edited the photo size by figuring out some basic HTML. I feel so powerful.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of your paint pallette, with all the paint on it. Just very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a pretty excellent day. I felt very productive even though I didn't get around to writing an artist statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, why thank you. You and I need to get together and art it up. Faith can paint a cupcake since Ben ate all of her's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks, tracy. Hopefully It'll be complete on Friday.

      Delete